Turning & Roll Capabilities
Building and repairing rolls for new and existing applications.
Servicing a wide variety of industries, we are experienced roll builders/re-conditioners for paper mills, converting equipment OEM's, and various other roll users. We have the capabilities to provide a wide array of roll types and sizes, hold some of the tightest tolerances in the industry, and offer coatings to meet customers' requirements. We're your single source for:
- Shaft repair or replacement
- Roll resurfacing/regrinding
- Bearing housing design and fabrication
- Roll journal replacement and repair
- Stress and deflection analysis
- Re-balancing for higher speeds
CNC & Manual Lathes
- 557″ long
- Turn: 48″ diameter
- Swing: 62″ diameter
- 80,000 lb.
- 264″ long
- 32″ dia - 20,000 lb.
*We also grind tapered bearing fit.
3-Plane Dynamic and Static Balancing
- 40′ long
- 72″ diameter
- 40,000 lb.
CNC Vertical Turning
- 64″ swing
- 72″ under rail